International Sales Manager
About the JOB
The ideal candidate should excel in a customer-facing role, have a keen understanding of general management practices, and demonstrate the ability to work autonomously while collaborating effectively with our headquarters team in USA and ASEAN. This multifaceted role requires a broad set of skills including new market exploration, distributor management, data analysis, and administrative support to ensure efficient international sales operations.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to expand into new international markets. Generate and develop profitable sales of the Company’s Products in the Sales Territory. Meet or exceed AFH’s sales quotas and other obligations.
- Managing relationships with existing distributors and forging new partnerships.
- Generate current and historic sales reports. Create Sales forecasts, analyzing sales data to identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Providing top-notch administrative support to ensure smooth operations. Help Company with the prompt payment of customer invoices and resolving customer credits and disputed payments.
- Coordinating with the team at headquarters on various initiatives and objectives.
- Regularly engaging with customers, understanding their needs, and promoting our products. Present the Company’s presentation, products and promotions completely and accurately to all existing and potential distributors and customers. Create sales materials.
- Handling contract negotiations with international distributors and clients.
- Representing the organization at international events and trade shows.
- Regularly reporting on sales performance and market insights to senior leadership.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in international sales, with a successful track record in start-ups, new products, and new territories
- International and regional experience, with a proven ability to work effectively across cultures and time zones.
- Strong understanding of global market trends and dynamics
- Confident and self-dependent, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive contributor, with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strategic and logical thinking, with the ability to make sound business decisions
- Ability to push through challenges while remaining reasonable and level-headed
- Perseverance and persistence, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to achieving sales target
HOW TO APPLY
The Interested candidates are invited to apply and submit your updated resume to:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 010 296 128 / 012 963 640