- At least finished year 4th at university with law or administration subject
- Good at communication skill especially with Government Officials at Ministries
- Good at critical thinking and analysis skills
- Be honest, have a good aptitude and willing to learn new things.
- Good at English language
- Assist in draft contract template, application form, other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research on the new or existing law and regulation such business laws, labor law, food safety law etc.
- Assist in submitting applications to other relevant ministries or government departments.
- Liaison with the ministry officer on the schedule to visit if needed.
- Other task assigned by line manager
Contact: 010 296 128 / 096 758 3532