National Sales Manager
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sale skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience managing, directing, mentoring, and coaching sale team
- Very good in English
- Create a strong pro-consumer, pro-customer and pro-sales culture in the company.
- Deploy Company principles, Objectives and Strategies throughout Sales Department.
- Integrate both Marketing and Sales efforts to deliver business objectives and results, ensuring seamless execution of the whole plan (e.g. right quality, on schedule and on budget).
- Guide continuous improvement of consumer, shopper and retailer journeys to maximize company revenue and profits.
- Coordinate with managers in all departments to obtain goods, services, and information, being a strong and diplomatic internal customer with high standards.
- Monitor key metrics, review results with subordinates and coach problem solving to close gaps between target and actual performance.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives, track sales goals and revenue targets.
- Build a good network with export Distributors in FMCG industry and identify business opportunities to grow customer base and increase market share.
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with financial controls on collections and receivables.
Contact: 010 296 128