Health and Safety Technician
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Associate Degree of Nursing (ADN)
- At least 2 – 3 years nursing experience
- Being a registered nurse with Cambodia Council of Nurses (CCN)
- Skilled in performing first aid
- Prior experience in food manufacturing environment is a plus
- Prevention of Injuries by helping to ensure that the work environment is safe for Associates, Contractors and Visitors.
- Treatment of Occupational Injuries by providing or sourcing medical assistance.
- General Health and Wellness of associates is supported.
- Investigation of Occupational Injuries to understand root causes and coordinate implementation of corrective actions.
- Administration and Support of Associate Safety Program, which enables Aprati Foods to achieve international standards for occupational health and safety and comply with Cambodian law.