Digital Services Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/IT or comparable experience
- Basic Level of experience (minimum 1 year of job-related experience/Internship)
- Company Networks, Computers and devices are secure, free from viruses, spy ware and malware.
- Hardware, Software, Systems and Networks Function. For example: computers, software, printers, devices, Wi-Fi, Internet, CFTV, intrusion detection, access control and telephones. IT-related systems and services are procured and provided to associates, so they can perform their work. IT-related systems are maintained in good-working order.
- Internal Customer Satisfaction by providing users support, coordinate, and resolve IT issues.
- Training is offered to associates, so that they understand how to use IT-related tools. Inputs on proper use of AFC’s digital assets are provided to community and environment for inclusion in the AFC Associates Handbook.
- Data Backup Plan ensures business continuity, in the event of hardware or software failure.
- Feedback and Communication Systems facilitate group problem solving by being available and accessible to a wide range of AFC associates.