- Graduated from High School, preferably associate degree, or bachelor’s degree.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in sales or marketing at least 1 year.
- Relationship management skill and openness to feedback.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Friendly with good interpersonal skill.
- Organize the shelf and display AFC products appropriately (Easy to find).
- Changeout stock per guidelines.
- Setup displays and POSM.
- Input a variety of data into CRM system during each customer visit.
- Prepare weekly & monthly report regarding quality of distribution (On the counter, in front of the shop, On the shelf, back of the shop, etc.
- Prepare weekly & monthly competitor report on distribution, displays and pricing.
- Provide superior customer service and sustain positive relationships with customers/retailers.
- Greet customer/retailer in a friendly manner and courteous manner at each and very account.
- Identify low stock or out of stock situations and help order product.
- Collaborate with frontline salespeople and other company associates to achieve effective in-store execution, identifying problems and proposing solutions related to sales and marketing.
- Follow daily plan and route map.
- Other tasks assigned by Zone Sales Manager.