Digital Media Communications Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of experience Social media, contents marketing, PR and communications, or similar positions.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Graphics, Art directions, Social Media platform, Analytics and Ads tools
- Excellent communication skills, with experience gathering requirements directly from internal and external customers
- Adaptable and able to work both independently and with a team
- Action-oriented capability and a passion for continued learning and drive for results
- Ability to work under pressure and challenge in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong in read, write and communicate in English.
- Recommended, developed creative social media and communication strategies aligned with company’s objectives and achieved.
- Initiate, plan and manage media schedule, content creation and distribution. Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication. Analyze consumers and targets customers to identify growth opportunities.
- Generate lead by develop and implement a social media and content strategy, which create experiences for conversion and sales opportunities.
- Oversee all social media activities, online communication and active listening to reliable feedback via social media.
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of digital media and all forms of graphics design including products packaging, POSM,…etc.
- Build brands loyalty through social relationship management and strategic communications to all consumers and customers. Keep up-to-date and research to support any required project and keep up with latest marketing trends.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external suppliers, agencies and cross-functional teams at Aprati Foods.