1. Minimum 1 or 2 year-experience in sales and marketing or and whole sales
2. Graduate high school
3. Fresh graduate is encouraging to apply.
4. Knowledge of candy market in Cambodia is a plus.
5. Able to write a basic report of sale activities
6. Prior experience in food manufacturing environment or FMCG companies is a plus.
7. Fluent in Khmer Language, both spoken and written.
8. Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal Skills, Problem solving Skill and Analysis Skills
9. Honest, accurate and organized; desire to learn and ability to adapt; very high attention to detail; self-motivated and persistent
10. Able to use basic computer on MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is a plus
11. Able to do a simple calculation
1. Daily sales visit to reach daily and weekly sales target
2. Customer recruitment and building sales pipeline
3. Build good relationship with retailor
4. Product delivery and stock carrier
5. Cash sales collection
6. Support sales marketing activity
7. Daily sales report, and
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisor