Engineering & Maintenance Technician (General Mechanical)
Aprati Foods (Cambodia) Ltd.
At Aprati Foods, we make and market candy. Our shared purpose is creating Happy Consumer Experiences. We do this through a collaborative and continuous process of experimentation, learning, problem solving and improving. Aprati Foods team members help improve and develop the business by being: Helpful, Forthright, Self-motivated, Curious, Creative and Adaptable. Aprati Foods clarifies its expectations by adopting international standards in strategic business areas, including Food Safety and Associate Safety. Decision making is guided by Priorities: Safety, Honesty, Quality, Flexibility and Value.
General Work: Good benefit will offer to the successful candidate:
Compete salary based on the market rate with international company
Allowance: breakfast, lunch, Private and Public Insurance …etc
Health & wellness budget: we have activities, facilities, nurse, doctor and budget to help associate stay healthy.
Education: Company training, job training, budget and time for associate to develop skill, English and computer.
Good working environment and company has maintained to achieve a lot of standard such as: SA8000, BRC, GMP, OSHA, HACCP …etc
Other benefit which we can provide the information per your request
- Assigned to support for production and process
- Conduct preventive maintenance to ensure the Equipment is in operation & smooth for production and follow guideline to ensure the equipment maintenance done correctly, safely and complied with standards
- Setup and adjust equipment mechanically to ensure correct specification with specific product and specs
- Be skilled with workshop modification such cutting, drilling, grinding, welding, threading, lathing and more
- Ensure the availability for responding to problem happens in shop floor in case of equipment breakdown, incident and other
- Ensure safe condition of equipment of shop floor and immediate correct when equipment or process safety is compromised
- Maintain, clean and organize maintenance equipment and tools to ensure they are clean and tidy align with 6S Standard
- Establish work instruction and provide training to Operator to maintain and improve competency of team
- Support commissioning of new/modified process or equipment to ensure the consistency of the processes, systems and facilities
- Work and coordinate with contractor to ensure the project is done and complied with standards
- Apply Root Cause Analysis study and CAPA method to respond with problems and non-conformities
- Be able to work collaboratively with E&M Technician (Electrical/PLC)
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field with experienced from working with Mechanical in Industries
- 1 to 2 years experiences
- Mechanical concept and practical mechanical skill
- Understanding of reading and interpreting mechanical detail drawing
- English is a preferred for Limited Working Proficiency level of English in workplace (understand and could communicate both verbal and written)
- Medium-end level user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – On-time report delivery, organized and understandable
- Strongly able to adapt in multi-tasking environment and flexible to work with different none-related tasks / project occasionally
- Quick responsive and strong problem-solving skill
- Passionate and enthusiastic with learning new things especially international standards / regulation Working experience: At least 3-year worked experience with manufacturing or industrial company